(for wedding bookings)
- A deposit of 150 euros/gbp (non-refundable) to be paid by the client either during the trial meeting or prior your wedding day.
- The paid deposit means that your wedding day is booked for you.
- The deposit is non refundable if you had the trial done and decided to change your mind. The wedding date booking is not anymore secured.
- This is non refundable if you changed your mind and want to cancel the wedding day booking service within 90 days before the wedding. If you cancel 91 or anytime before the wedding your deposit will be returned to you.
- After paying the deposit and performing a trial you will have to sign our T&C (via website it happens automatically by buying the package) or do manual contract signing via email if only a deposit and not a full package has been paid.
- This deposit sum is deducted from the final payment (or is included in the package if you buy it online).
- The full remaining balance is to be paid once you either request a link to the settle outstanding balance or in form of a bank transfer at least 3 days prior the service stating the date of the wedding (IBAN DE53100110012621668591, Tatiana Turko) ). Or after the agreement with the service provider on the wedding day in form of a cash payment in return of a receipt.
- If you require us to start before 7.30 am additional fee of 30 EUR/GBP will apply for an early start (unless you book PREMIUM service).
- Travel expenses are to be covered by the client separately (100 km= 50 euros/GBP or train/flight tickets – needs to be discussed and agreed on with a client).
- One travel hour charge of 10 euros to the destination (outside of the city of residence) is charged on top of the expenses.
- Working day (relevant to VIP packages) is 9 hours. Travel time is not included into it.
- Extra working hour fee is 60 euro.
- If you bought a gift certificate the whole service payment should be paid prior to book the date.
This contract can be extended/readjusted according to customer’s wishes
- As soon as the booking payment received, your date is reserved for you.
- Date of trials will be discussed and agreed on.
- You will get a booking form (questionnaire), which you should return no later than a week before your Wedding date.
- The client agrees to supply at least one image of Tatiana's work within 6 months after the wedding and will give permission to Tatiana to use it in her promotional purposes.
- For weddings outside the local service area (Berlin ABC) an extra booking of full guest styling (or two different services for ex. 2 makeup applications or 1 makeup and 1 hair styling) are recommended. A stylist may wish not to take a booking for a distant location due to the logistical effort.
DUE TO CORONA SITUATION CHANGES CAN BE MADE AND NEW TERMS CAN BE AGREED WITH NO FINANCIAL LOSSES ON BOTH SIDES UNLESS SOME EXPENSES (like travel, tickets) HAVE BEEN INVOLVED.
In this case if the purchased 3d party service can not be refunded, the client agrees to help and cover these expenses of the service provider.
Cancellations by us
- Should any problems arise, you will be informed as soon as reasonably practicable by your preferred method of contact.
- Should this occur I will contact you by phone (+4915737648077) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) , and make every reasonable effort to assist you in making alternative arrangements.
- Full refund of money (except a trial fee if already paid and the trial has been performed) will also be refunded.
Cancellations by a client
- Should you wish to cancel your provisional booking before the deposit is paid no charges will be levied but the date will be released.
- Should you wish to cancel your booking after the deposit has been paid charges will be added to your account that will reflect the reasonable costs and losses incurred by myself.
- Cancellation 30 days or earlier from the date of final appointment (your wedding date) -> loss of deposit.
- Cancellation between 15 and 28 days from the date of final appointment -> cancellation charge equivalent to 50% of the total cost of the booking.
- Cancellation between 11 and 14 days from the date of the final appointment -> cancellation charge equivalent to 75% of the total cost of the booking.
- Cancellation within 10 days of the final appointment -> cancellation charge equivalent to 100% of the total cost of the booking.
- Should the client wish to cancel this booking at any stage written notice must be given to email@example.com. Cancellation will take effect from the date of receipt of the written cancellation and you will receive written confirmation of your cancellation and any cancellation charges that may have been occurred.