I recommend that all brides who wish to book me for their event get a trial appointment if possible. This gives you the opportunity to experiment with different styles and ultimately ensure you are completely happy with your look for your special day. Ideally, a trial should be arranged for a date between 6 weeks to 2 months before your wedding. However, I can be flexible depending on your individual circumstances, and for destination weddings a trial the evening before is also possible. Other members of the wedding party are also welcome to book a trial appointment if desired. If you are in Berlin, you will be invited to my studio. However, I am also happy to come to you in a location of your choice.
The trial length is about 2-3 hours and usually comprises of the following:
• A full discussion of your personal requirements and style preferences.
• Compiling all of the relevant detail; this may take the form of a digital mood board or individual images. They will help me to get inspired by your style and create a look that is ideal for you.
• A review of your makeup preferences. It is also important to show me some images of you wearing makeup (whether it is you who did it or a professional) where you feel it suits you well.
• Styling of hair.
Please ensure you arrive to the trial with clean hair. It can be washed a night before.
Please note that during the trial I don’t tend to blow dry your hair (unless it is essential for your hair style), so please keep it natural and clean. I can use either your provided hair extensions or lend you mine for no extra cost provided they will be returned to me. (For destinations weddings please ask in advance).
• If you are unable to attend a trial (live abroad etc.) please send reference images of looks you like.
• You can also book a brow stylist or nail artist from my team for your trial (and your wedding) for an extra cost. Please enquire.